Governing and Living Cities are pleased to announce our 5th annual Summit on Government Performance & Innovation. The 2019 Summit will be held at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota!
This is a one-of-a-kind national Summit that brings together innovators, disrupters, and civic entrepreneurs. If you are part of the solution to help make government work better so that where we live, work and play are vibrant communities, join us in Minneapolis. This is a two-day event filled with dynamic and innovative speakers, breakout sessions and ever-changing technologies that encourage out of the box thinking.
The Summit is a unique opportunity to connect with peers and visionaries from around the country who are working to deliver better services, engage residents and improve government outcomes in their communities. Join together with chief performance officers, chief innovation officers, chief data officers, community and economic development leaders, mayors and other elected officials to share your insights and perspectives on how to move forward with building communities for the future.
Here’s what our past attendees from the 2018 Summit in Los Angeles had to say:
- Fantastic opportunity. Would highly recommend it to anyone involved in government to see the connections.
- It was an amazing experience that broaden my views on government - this was chock full of great ideas, enthusiasm, candor and some outstanding examples of leadership in action.
- I enjoyed it quite a bit. I appreciated the focus on racial equity and social issues as relevant to government performance and innovation. The call to the public sector to consider these as front and center is important as we are in the best position to ensure that we innovate to become cities that work for and serve everyone, we do not leave anyone behind.
- It was good. Non-stop action. Great networking and learning event.
- It gave me and other staff from my city an opportunity to learn what is happening in this area and the break to think about how to apply the ideas for my City.
Together we will work to create a new course for government performance and innovation! Governing hopes to see you in Minneapolis on June 5-6, 2019.